Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Brittany Brady


Hello there! I'm Mrs. Brady. This will be my fifth year teaching and my fourth year at the Creek! I absolutely love teaching at MCES and love teaching third grade! When I was in elementary school my third grade teacher was my all time favorite and most likely the reason I chose to become a teacher.  My favorite subject to teach is math!

My husband Greg and I are expecting our first child! Our sweet "Turkey" is due Thanksgiving 2016 and as you can see in the picture we recently found out it's a girl! I also have two fur babies. Lily is a hyperactive miniature dachshund and Apollo is a very timid but lovable lemon pointer.  In my free time, I like to read, scour Pinterest for new ideas, and help my husband with our business, Anchor Coffee! 

1 comment: