Thursday, June 30, 2016

Shanna Bumgarner

Hey! I'm Shanna Bumgarner. This upcoming school year will be my 10th year of teaching all at "The Creek"! I love to teach first grade! Teaching reading is my passion. I was always a math geek in school too so it's equally fun for me to teach. The growth your child will make as a first grader will be Aaaamazing! I can't wait for you to see it and for me to experience it another year. It makes my job so rewarding. 

My husband, Eddie, and I have 2 kids. Our son, Isaac, will be a sophomore at WWHS and our daughter, Bailey, will be in 3rd grade right here at MCES. Our family loves sports like basketball, football and dance. I love to spend time with my family, make new things for my home and to read in my free time. I can't wait to meet my new students and work alongside you to help your child become a successful first grader!

If you would like to get in touch with me at any time, you may email me at bumgarners@wilkes.k12.nc.us.

1 comment: