Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Adrian Church



Hello from the former "Ms. Bridges," newly married and with a new last name...Mrs. Church!

This has been an exciting summer as I married my best friend, Banks, went on a honeymoon in Antigua and now settling into married life as a farmer's wife. Banks and I have a herd of Black Angus cows and we love spending time on the farm. I love being outside and enjoy doing almost any activity that allows me to enjoy God's beautiful creation.

This will be my sixth year teaching at Millers Creek and my fourth year teaching fifth grade. I love teaching and I absolutely love my students even more. I consider it a true joy and blessing to have the opportunity to get to know each group of students personally and investing in their lives. I look forward to meeting my new group of kids and I am so excited to start a new year at the Creek!


No comments:

Post a Comment