Friday, July 1, 2016

Brenda Davis


Hello, my name is Brenda Davis and I am a kindergarten teacher here at the "Creek". This is my 3rd year teaching at Millers Creek, and my 26th year of teaching! I have taught all grades in K-6 except for 2nd. Kindergarten is my very favorite grade to teach! I love this age and enjoy watching them learn and grow. I love how at this age, they are so eager to learn new things and are like sponges,absorbing information and new skills and concepts! It is so amazing to see their growth throughout the year. At the beginning of the school year, we get these little people, some of who can barely hold or grasp a pencil, and by the end of the year, they are reading and writing! Kindergarteners LOVE coming to school!! They are exciting about every new thing we teach them. I cannot think of a more rewarding job than teaching kindergarten! I am told on a daily basis how much they love me, and the hugs are never-ending!  I look forward to meeting all my new students and getting to know them each and every year. It is so fun learning and making memories together!











No comments:

Post a Comment