Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello! My name is Laura Babb. I am a wife, a mother of 2 and a 4th grade teacher... Yes, you read that right, I am moving on up to 4th! I started teaching in 1996. Since then, I've taught every grade from 1st to 5th. I'm often asked which grade level is my favorite, and my answer is always the same- "Whatever grade I'm in at the time"! I truly love teaching, and I appreciate the time I get to spend with the kids. I also appreciate the time I get to spend with my family.

My husband and I have been married for 18 years. We love spending time together and with our children. There never seems to be a dull moment when we are together... It doesn't matter what we are doing, if we are together, you will most likely find us laughing and cutting up.

If you (or someone you know) have been in my class, you know that my kiddos quickly become my extended family. Just like with my real family, I want the time I spend with my school family to be filled with laughter and happy memories. As long as we work hard, and do our best, we will have a great time together!!! I am looking forward to another great year at "The Creek".

No comments:

Post a Comment