Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Laurin Mayberry

Hello!  I'm Laurin Mayberry, and I have been teaching for ten years, eight of which have been at Millers Creek Elementary. My most recent experience has been in fifth grade, but I am thrilled to be returning to fourth grade this school year.   I absolutely love teaching science.  Although I will miss the fifth grade science curriculum, I am looking forward to teaching fourth grade science again.  

My husband, Quinn and I have been married for three years.  I about have him fully trained to do the laundry, cooking, and cleaning.  I've been attempting to get back in shape this summer, as I tend to pack on the pounds during the school year by eating the majority of the candy intended to go to the students. 

I'm very passionate about teaching and love learning from other educators.  I look forward to year of awesome collaboration and planning!  Can't wait to meet my kiddos and new teacher faces in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment