Friday, July 8, 2016

Victoria Norwood

Hi! My name is Victoria Norwood. Most people call me Tory. I graduated from Appalachian State University in 2002 with a degree in Birth Through Kindergarten Education and received my Masters degree in Elementary Education in 2008. I have been teaching Pre-K for 14 years.

I love teaching the little ones because they have such joy and love of learning. I love seeing how much they absorb during the year and how they learn to relate to others in the classroom. I enjoy helping the children to think about problems and encouraging them to find solutions to their problems.

I have been married for 12 years to my husband Mike. I also have two sons, Caleb who is 9 and Tyler who is 3. We enjoy playing outside, hiking at Stone Mountain, and visiting with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment