Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sharon Lytton






Hello!  I am Sharon Lytton and I am the teacher assistant for Mrs. Valerie Lovette in Kindergarten.  This is my 17th year at Millers Creek Elementary School.  I love working at the Creek and I love how we are a family here!  I enjoy seeing students achieve their goals and accomplish their goals here at the Creek.  I love how much the Kindergarten students learn over the course of a school year and they are amazed how much they have grown.


I have been married to my husband David for 35 years.  I have two daughters, Kara and Amanda.  My youngest Amanda recently was married this summer, and Kara my oldest recently had my third grandchild also.  My grandson's names are Zachary, Benjamin and most recently, Jaxson. 



                           



And by the way, I am a "HUGE" Carolina Panther fan.  My husband and I try to go to every game that we can.  We were lucky enough to be able to go to the Super Bowl this year.  We had a great time even though they lost....Boooo!  



I look forward to this upcoming school year at the Creek! 








No comments:

Post a Comment