Monday, August 22, 2016

Jennifer Adams



My name is Jennifer Adams.  I teach Kindergarten at "the Creek".  After being a teaching assistant for sixteen years, I decided to return to college.  I graduated from ASU in 2011 and I am beginning my fifth year of teaching,  Kindergarten is the place to be!

I am married to my wonderful husband, David of eight years.  We have three awesome children, Owen, 16, Kinley, 16 and Maci, 13. I am blessed!!  My faith and family are the most important things to me. I love the outdoors and the mountains are my favorite place to visit. A sports fanatic, I am!  I'm a Blackhawk, Tarheel, and Panther fan!!!!

At "the Creek" we are one BIG happy family! I am excited to begin a new year and I look forward to meeting my new Kindergarten friends and their families!   





No comments:

Post a Comment