Sunday, August 21, 2016

Kristie Brown

Hello! My name is Kristie Brown. I am a second grade teacher. I am so excited to start my 11th year of teaching at Millers Creek.  I have taught in all grades K-3. I love working at the same school I attended as a student! Millers Creek is truly the best school!

I am married to Dale Brown.  We have two awesome boys.  Jesse will  be a senior this year  and Jacob will be a freshman. They go to school at West Wilkes.  Jesse and Jacob play basketball, so if I am not at school you can find me in a gym somewhere!  Our family owns Mountain Valley Athletic Performance. We train athletes in all sports!  We spend lots of time at our facility helping kids get better at sports they play. When we have free time, we love to visit waterparks, travel, and watch Carolina basketball.  


I am looking forward to another wonderful year at Millers Creek! I am so blessed to get to teach  at our AWESOME school!

No comments:

Post a Comment