Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Michele Hines

Hi! My name is Mrs. Hines. I am very excited to be starting my 11th year of teaching. I taught fourth grade for 7 years at Mtn. View Elementary before coming to "The Creek." This will start my 4th year of teaching third grade. 



I have been married to my wonderful husband, Stephen for 10 years! We have 7 year old twins, Bradeck and Madison! Bradeck and Madison will be in the second grade this year at Millers Creek. We love to spending time together. In our free time we enjoy going to the movies or vacationing at the beach! 




I have one dog named Hagen. She is like our third child. She enjoys playing with her toys and chasing Bradeck and Madison around the house. What she enjoys most though is sleeping on my lap every chance she gets. 















I cannot wait to get the 2016-2017 school year started! 
This is going to be a Great year at The Creek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment